Location and Directions
We’re Conveniently Located
Getting to the hospital:
1. From I-4 take Exit 85 (Princeton St.).
2. Go east on Princeton Street to Orange Avenue.
3. Turn left onto Orange Avenue.
4. Continue on Orange Avenue to the next light. At the light, turn right onto Rollins Street.
5. The hospital is on the left-hand side just past the railroad tracks.
Valet parking is available in front of the hospital for a $5 fee. There is also visitor parking at the Alden Street and King Street garages.
The front information desk will be happy to direct you to your destination once you’re in the hospital.
Navigating in the Hospital
Use this campus map as a reference for finding your way inside Florida Hospital for Children.