Be sure to click "Playlist" to view our full video library.
Advanced urologic treatments delivered by experienced professionals.
Children urological and gynecological injuries to congenital ailments deserve the finest care available using the most effective therapies, treatments and techniques available.
At Florida Hospital for Children, our multidisciplinary team stands at the ready to address these problems and correct them so your child can live a healthy life.
In many cases, our team of urologic experts can treat the conditions so the original function is restored and preserved. This includes the use of leading edge minimally invasive surgical procedures that cause minimal disruption while greatly improving the precision and outcome of the surgery.
Pediatric urology services address disorders of the female urinary tract, male genitalia, testes and groin, female genitalia, kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
Just of the few of the conditions we treat include:
- Perinatal urology
- Genital reconstruction/hypospadiology
- Complex urinary tract reconstruction
- Robotic Surgery/renal, ureteral and bladder procedures as well as complex urinary reconstruction
- Minimally invasive surgery/laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive surgery for urinary stones
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Vesicoureteral reflux/urinary tract infections
- Urinary/genital trauma
Join Dr. Keating on February 28 at 7:00pm for his Best in Care webinar on potty training. Sign up here!
SSP Album ID: